“A poem is the very image of life expressed in its eternal truth.”
Percy Bysshe Shelley

Wednesday, March 12, 2014



Trusting the process,
I face the difficulties
while loving myself.

Not suppressing fear,
I benefit from it through
learning and growing.

My inner self grants
the guidance, knowledge, and strength
to empower me.

Inspired by wisdom from Dr. Joan Barice.


Muffie said...

Beautiful, as always. I want to spend some time reading the link you provided.

Kim @ Stuff could... said...

I read this several times to make sure I thought about it...Beautiful

Karen said...

It's that inner voice that keeps us going!

Judy at Peace Be With You said...

Dr. Barice has reminded me more than once that I need not fear expressing how hard things can be, that what's important is how I feel about myself when I'm facing the hard times. It's about trusting the process. I should not suppress the feelings but use them for benefit. If you read the link about her, "A Hero’s Journey – Dr. Joan Barice – Advocate for “Love Never Fails”, you will see why her life is so inspirational.

Muff, I hope you got a chance to read the two links.

Kim, I've had to think about Dr. Barice's advice more than once. I hope I did her justice.

Karen, I aim to keep listening.